SuperBox II Video Switch
Video Switch Feature Option.
The SuperBox II can be configured with an internal video
switch for on-board control of two video sources. This option is
especially useful when implementing the use of the SuperBox II's second
player port and your application requires a single monitor, or when you
want to switch to 'live-feed' from another source.
Video switch commands are sent via regular SBCOMM programming.
- Three RCA jacks for two video inputs and one video output
- Instant switching with no visible 'glitching'
- Full internal circuitry -- No add-on's or external modules.
- Accepts standard video signals from videodisc players, cam-corders,
- Complete on-board video switch control.
Rear Panel Map